5 Fun Ideas for Families in February
If you are traveling to our area for a quick winter getaway or staycation, we have compiled a list of family-friendly ideas to consider while visiting Waukesha Pewaukee in February.
1. Adventure Rock – Bring your family to climb indoors at Adventure Rock climbing gym. Offering over forty top ropes, lead climbing and heights up to 35’, Adventure Rock provides a climbing experience for people of all ages from novice to experienced climbers. Hours: Sunday-Saturday: 9am-10pm
2. Country Springs Waterpark – This family size fun water park includes raft rides, a body slide, indoor/outdoor whirlpool, activity pool, Barrell Roll River, tube rides, an arcade and snack bar. Hours vary – check website link above or call (262) 547-0201
3. Skyzone Trampoline Park – High flying active fun is what Skyzone Indoor Trampoline Park is all about. With an endless sea of trampolines enclosed with angled trampolines, you can literally bounce off the walls at the largest surface of any park in Wisconsin. Hours: Tuesday-Thursday: 4-8pm; Friday: 12pm-11pm (all you can jump 9-11pm), Saturday: 10am-11pm (Jumpalozza 8-11pm), Sunday: 11am-8pm
4. Get active outdoors with these fun winter weather ideas. Snowshoeing at Retzer Nature Center, cross country skiing at one of these Waukesha County Parks or sledding at one of the parks. Downhill skiing is also available not too far from Waukesha Pewaukee.
5. Older kids that are at least 2ft. tall will enjoy go-karting inside at Veloce Indoor Speedway. Hours: Monday—Thursday: 11am-10pm; Friday: 11am-midnight; Saturday: 10am – midnight; Sunday: 10am-8pm.