6 Fun Ideas for Adults in February
Whether you are traveling to our area for work, a quick winter getaway or a staycation, we have compiled a list of adult fun ideas to consider while you are visiting Waukesha Pewaukee in February.
1. Go antiquing at the Wisconsin Antique Dealers Association Show & Sale on February 5-6 at the Waukesha Expo Center. This show offers over 50 quality dealers selling furniture, collectibles, home décor, toys and more; authenticity guaranteed. If you can’t make it to the show, don’t fret. You can still check out one of our antique stores in Waukesha.
2. Paint pottery at A Touch of Glaze. With more than 140 pieces to choose from, you can spend some quality time with your friends or coworkers being artsy! If you would rather make the pottery from scratch, The Potter’s Shop offers date night pottery classes on February 12-14 for $35.
3. If you love live theatre, you won’t want to miss Almost, Maine or My Funny Valentine at Waukesha Civic Theatre. Almost, Maine runs February 5-7; 12-14 & 19-21 and My Funny Valentine is on February 11 at 7:30pm. You can receive a special offer to see these shows, by mentioning CURRENTS when ordering your tickets. Save $5 off up to four adult tickets to Almost, Maine and $3 off up to four adult tickets to My Funny Valentine.
4. Some of our local restaurants and wine bars are offering special menus for Fat Tuesday and Valentines weekend February 12-14. Enjoy these unique menus and specials.
5. Paint a cool piece of art at Paint Wine Studio. February 5, 12, 13, 14, 20, 26 & 27. Each day offers a different painting opportunity from Van Gogh to couples painting, and peacocks and wood signs. Class times vary, but you can find them all here.
6. Bring your girlfriends to these Ladies Night Events February 5-7, 12 & 18:
♡ Crush Wine Bar is holding ‘Gal’entines Day ladies events February 5-6, featuring live jazz on Friday with Pete Lange Duo and live entertainment and specials Saturday.
♡ Bangles & Bags in Waukesha will be offering specials for ‘Gal’entines Day on February 7.
♡ Paint Wine Studio will be offering a ‘Gal’entines special painting class on February 12 from 6:30-9:30pm.
♡ The Almont Gallery will hold its once a year Ladies Night on February 18 from 6-9pm – receive 40% off one piece of clothing and 20% off each additional piece. RSVP at 262-542-1522.